I'm trying to use REBOL to automate uploading a file to my websit,e which is
hosted at Hiway.com (so I have no control over the software there).  I have
two questions:

1) I have to put the name/password in the script.  I hate this.  Is there
any way to tell the script to stop and get the password from the console at
the appropriate time?  The manual says I can put them in variables -- that's
not a help, of course.

2) I get the following error when I run the script:

** User Error: Server error: tcp 500 'STOR ': command not understood..
** Where: write ftp://name:[EMAIL PROTECTED] read
file://my%20documents/bookmarks.htm

I've tried changing the password just to see if I am really getting a
meaningful error, and I am, as I get a login failure instead wehn I do that.
I've tried using a relativepathname and uploading from my rebol directory
with the same result (STOR not understood).

Anybody else had this?  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

-ben-