Just wanted to give you a quick update on REBOL/View Beta 2 status:

We're still cranking away, but getting much closer now.  MANY changes that you'll like
-- things like multiple windows, better view/event handling, aspect fit effect, cross
effect (for checkboxes), circle effect (for radio buttons), clipboard cut and paste,
windows with no-border/no-title, resizing of windows, getting window size/offset,
setting window size/offset, minimize window, faster text scrolling, standard font
words, right/middle mouse buttons, 256 chars, control chars, spanky new help, help
with pattern matching, help datatype patterns, componentized model, load/markup,
read-thru, fixed load-thru, many other changes and fixes.... etc. etc.

What's not in B2 that we promised?  The new CID.  Sorry, just not going to make it in
time.  But, we'll be adding it quite soon.

-RT