Hi Brad,

if you need to set the file time only for this synchronization,
another idea would be to store checksums of all files. And before
uploading check, wether the checksum has changed.

just another idea ...

regards,

Ingo

Those were the words of [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I'm writing and have mostly working a script that syncs files on a local
> system to a FTP server.  The only remaining problem has to do with the file
> time.  Ideally, I would like the file write time on the FTP server to be the
> same as the file I'm uploading.  I have no idea how this would be done.  An
> acceptable alternative would be to reset the local file time to that of the
> one I just uploaded.  I already know how to get its time.  If someone would
> be so kind as to tell me hoe to set the write time of a loca file I would
> much appreciate it.

ingo@)|_ /|  _| _  <We ARE all ONE   www._|_o _   _ ._ _
www./_|_) |o(_|(/_  We ARE all FREE> ingo@| |(_|o(_)| (_|
http://www.2b1.de/Rebol/                     ._|      ._|