For the longest time, I couldn't get my REBOL CGI to work no matter which
switches or file extensions I would use.  Then I realized the REBOL binary I
had uploaded to my cgi-bin on my server was the same binary I was using
on my local machine - a BeOS binary.

Doh!

Thanks to netcraft.com and some simple troubleshooting, I was able to
determine that one of my hosting services used Linux and the other Solaris.
Further troubleshooting revealed which specific binaries (Linux libc5 and
Solaris Sparc) were needed.

It's such a simple, stupid thing to overlook, but it just didn't occur to me at
first. <smack>Keep It Simple Stupid</smack>

-Ryan