Hello Rebolizers,

I've written a simple wiki-like hypertext system named Vanilla in Rebol
(implemented as Apache CGI script). It's still an Alpha but already
quite usable. Eventually it should evolve to become a full-featured CMS,
but since it's more a pet project of mine than anything else progress is
steady but still slow.

Intro & Installation:
http://www.langreiter.com/vanilla/INSTALL

Download:
http://www.langreiter.com/vanilla

I find Vanilla useful for ...
* site prototyping (content structuring)
* brainstorming
* simple databases (adress lists, links etc.)
* interconnecting ideas
* weblogging

Vanilla is extremely flexible and it depends mainly on your creativity
what you are able to get out of it.

It has a super-simple extension "architecture" and several interesting
capabilities like inclusion and more or less intelligent linking.

One of next things I'd like to implement is WML rendering.

I hope some of you are fearless enough to try it out and comment
on/improve it.

Best regards,
Chris

c h r i s langreiter - - - unterlangkampfen 3 2 7
f o r m  is function -- autriche 6322 langkampfen
0 0 4 3 / (0) 5 3 3 2 / 8 7 6 0 7 c a l l - n o w
w   w   w   .  l a n g r e i t e r  .   c   o   m

There are three kinds of lies:
lies, damn lies, and statistics.
--Benjamin Disraeli