Hi Olivier,

I'm not a CGI person, really so I can't be of much help here,
I have a user.r file supplied.
My first problems were due to a wrong path, and I found about
my home-dir somewhere in the unofficial faq.

The only things I could add, have you tried the script locally?
Have you ftp'd as ascii (or from another *nix system)?

That's about everything, sorry

Ingo

Those were the words of [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> I know much more things than you about the server that host my site
> (thor.prohosting.com) because I wrote a CGI script that let me browse the
> filesystem of the server, and view the error log file of the server. But
> this didn't helped me.
> REBOL returns an error code of 1 or 2 when I remotely run it.
> I checked 3 times that I uploaded the BSDI version ("uname -a" says "BSD/OS
> thor.prohosting.com 3.1 BSDI BSD/OS 3.1 Kernel #0: Thu Jan 28 00:02:17 MST
> 1999     [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/src/sys/compile/THOR  i386").
>
> It seems to me that thor.prohosting.com has a different configuration than
> your server :(
> (my home directory is in /usr/home where yours is in /usr/home2, for
> example).
>
> Olivier.

ingo@)|_ /|  _| _  <We ARE all ONE   www._|_o _   _ ._ _
www./_|_) |o(_|(/_  We ARE all FREE> ingo@| |(_|o(_)| (_|