In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, you wrote:
>Has any one ever tried to run rebol, under Windoze95, with
>http://www.ritlabs.com/tinyweb/ server?
>
>It says it will run cgi's, and I like the looks of it
>because it is only 53k, not many megs, like the others I've
>tried.
>
>I get "%1 is not a vaild win32 application" when I try to
>run tictac.r from http://www.rebol.org/ .

I found the "%1" was comming from the registry :-( for view.

Cleaned out the registry of all the rebol stuff again, and
at least got the error message to change.

Now tinyweb says "error REBOL.com is a GUI application" what
ever that means.  It said the same thing about my DJPP port
of PERL 552 as well.