Mark wrote:
> I second the motion.  REBOL should pipe output to sendmail.

This should be possible once REBOL/Command becomes available.

This next bit is kind of off-topic, please forgive me.

> My web host offers its 150,000 customers POP/IMAP mailboxes but not SMTP.
<CLIP>
>The company told me there was no way for them
> to authenticate SMTP, so they had to shut it down.  This kind of thing is
> happening all over the web.

150k customers, and they can't figure out how to configure sendmail
properly?  Time for them to hire a real mail administrator, methinks.

It's a very simple process to enable the access db, just add to the
M4 config file:
FEATURE(`access_db', `hash -o /etc/mail/access')dnl

and list in /etc/mail/access the IP address(es) of their web/hosting
servers.  (Will deny open relaying, but allow their own servers
access.)

Cheers,
Kev

Kevin McKinnon, Network Engineer                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sunshine Communications                     http://www.sunshinecable.com

PGP Public Key: http://www.dockmaster.net/pgp.html   PGP 6.0 www.pgp.com