I'm currently defining a 'print element of an object as a function. I'm
assuming that the REBOL definition of 'print will be hidden in the
definition of this object (and definitions of functions local to the object)
- which is ok. Outside of the element 'print, the REBOL definition works
just fine. Following is the relevant piece of my object:

player-def: make object! [
        name: none
        connection: none
        ; METHODS
        ; - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        print: function [
                "Print a message to this player, with trailing new-line"
                msg [string! block!]
        ][new-msg][
                ; Cleanup the message suitable for telnet display
                new-msg: player-format-print msg
                append new-msg new-line
                append connection new-msg
        ]
        prin: function [
                "Print a message to this player"
                msg [string! block!]
        ][new-msg][
                ; Cleanup the message suitable for telnet display
                new-msg: player-format-print msg
                append connection new-msg

- Michael Jelinek