On Wed, Apr 19, 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:CGI POST calls will send the data you want to the CGI process.  When
:yo uare handling it yo umay need multiple reads to get it all... it
:may not all be there when you do your first read.  You'll notice that
:with POST you also get some headers and one of them should tell you
:how much data to expect.  Therefore you can write a read loop to get
:it all.
:
:You would most likely need to check to make sure that the port is
:still open as well as read from it (copy) to deal with data transfer
:delays and all.

:Also, decode-cgi is only for the GET request and not for POST.  Yo
:uwill find that POST data has a more complex structure... almost like
:an email with attachments.  You will have to deal with that data
:yourself.

                                Thanks, this has been driving me nuts. :)  I don't
have to worry
about uploads yet, everything's being submitted with url-encoding.

.:Eric