Hi Mike:
        That did it!!

I hope some day to return something for all
the great help that I have received also.

I'm putting together a cgi object that will be
available as an external resource (library).
- And this question was part of the process.

I note also that args can be sent as a
block for multiply args of any type.

Thanks so much Mike! :>) tim