>  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: >  If brevity is what  you're going for, you
> can use issues for all > strings that  don't contain spaces:=20 >=20
> > ask # >=20 > prin #
>  This  actually makes  the code  longer though,  because you need  a
> space befo= re  the # and after the  issue. Using braces  is shorter
> since you don't need spaces before or after them.

  You don't need a space after the # if it is followed by an open or
closed square bracket:

ask #[ ...

...prin #]

(would save a byte in the latter case..)

One more space saving, if you can make an assumption about the first
iteration:

while[l >= 2][prin pick{-=B7}odd? l l: l / 2]prin{ }]

could be

until[prin pick{-=B7}odd? l 2 > l: l / 2]prin #]

(I'm not sure what =B7 is, that's the way it comes out in my mail box)