       Howdy Gabriele, agem:

       Load/next will only skip past a REBOL header when it
       sees something like this:

          { something something ^/REBOL []}

       If you have a block like this:

          [something something rebol []]

       and you SAVE it, you won't wind up with "REBOL []"
       preceded by a newline, so it will LOAD/next back in as
       you like, an element at a time. Also, you can always
       TRIM/lines other strings that you want to LOAD/next if
       you suspect there may be REBOL headers within the
       string.

       -jeff