Hi Louis,

you wrote:
>I'm having trouble getting set up.  What is causing the following error
>message?  I it caused by me or my ISP?
>
>Many thanks in advance.
>Louis
>
>CGI Error
>The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
>HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

If this is the complete error message, then the Content-type: text/html is
not being reported. Provided that your script does print the string
string should appear in the reported headers. If the first thing being
printed by your script is the Content-type ... thing, and the error you
report is the complete text of the error reported by your ISP, then at
least something is wrong with their error reporting mechanism.
1. Perhaps their error reporting mechanism has a bug and is suppressing the
Content-type header?
2. Or their bug is that they are missing the Content-type header you are
printing, and therefore they report that they did not receive any headers?
3. Perhaps they should not be displaying an error at all?
4. Perhaps something is wrong with your configuration on their machine and
therefore the Content-type header you are printing is not reported to them?

Do you happen to know their configuration? What OS are they using? Webserver?