[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > updated content of REBOL website with much of interesting info ...
> >
> > -pekr-
> >

> VERY much interesting content, Pekr. REBOL appears well on its way now.
> Exciting.

Well, my comment from ally list - what do you think?:

----

hmm, much of buzzwords, seems like REBOL moving from multimedia tool to
some money money corporate spheres ;-)

What's REBOL/Serve? Seems like it contains functions promissed earlier
for /Command. So does it mean we will not get tasking/threading for
/Core or /View some day? What about so called "on-demand component
the earlier picture of rebol modules and components?

Thanks,

-pekr-

-------

-pekr-