>- Open Your Mind -<

Quoting from Ryan's message (24-May-00 00:58:32).

R> Yes, that works. I would have never thought of that.

That is a sentence I always hate hearing myself utter. It's the sign I didn't do
things well.

Just my two cents.
As a most, *most*, *MOST* general rule, when you are stuck and you don't know what
else to do... *invent*!
Try what you think could never work: after all, you already tried what you thought
would work.
Experiment, forget the rules, break them, go wild, be illogical! If it doesn't work,
at least you tried, and you only lost a few small steps... but if it *does* work, you
just made a giant leap.
And don't forget to send the results here! :-)

Alessandro Pini ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

deep-thought-ultimate-answer: func [] [ wait years-to-seconds 7'500'000 42 ]