A.D.ing wrote:
> I put:
>
> > system/schemes/ftp/timeout: 300
> >
> but the timeout error appear at 30 sec.
>
> What I do wrong?

I suspect you did nothing wrong. There could be a problem in Rebol's FTP
code, as this value appears to be unused?! or overwritten When I 'mold-ed
the FTP object, I could find only the following lines with 'timeout in them:

timeout: port/timeout

port/sub-port/timeout: port/timeout port/sub-port/user: port/user
port/sub-port/pass: port/pass port/sub-port/path: port/path
port/sub-port/target: port/target net-utils/confirm/multiline port/sub-port
open-check port/state/flags: port/state/flags or port-flags

timeout: port/timeout

Plus the current value of 'none in the definition:

timeout: none

The schemes/ftp software appears to not use the value assigned to:
            system/schemes/ftp/timeout

I'm using:
>> rebol/version
== 0.9.9.3.1