On Wed, 7 Jun 2000 7:52:48 +0800, Deryk Robosson wrote:

>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> One question though ... I got a bit stuck yesterday in getting it to
>> recognise { } as quote characters rather than brackets. I notice your
>> definition doesn't either ... do you know is this possible with
>> TextPad?
>
>Hrmm..I think I tossed those into the bracket category (being a C/C++
>person by nature it was habit). I'll peek at the docs for the syntax
>file later on at work.

Thanks for your reply ... I managed to have a play with it a little
while ago, and have made the following changes:

* In BracketChars= I took out the { and }
* I changed the StringStart= to {
* I changed the StringEnd= to }
* I changed CharStart= and CharEnd= to "

This feels a bit like a hack but it seems to work and comments in
headers are properly quoted now for example. You are welcome of course
to copy these changes or ignore them as it suits! :-)

Lee