Quick question..

I've only found a couple blurbs on the ml archive on this subject but no
real snippets of code to toy with.  Anyone with such a thing? Didn't
find anything on either the rebol.com nor rebol.org sites in regards to
this type of thing.

On another quick note, anyone know how with /view to center a text
object? I've browsed through the object itself but can't seem to
properly mix /core and /view commands to calculate an 'at offset to
'text to.

BTW, Bo, if you read this one, you rule..I love the new system
browser..came in handy for dumping /view tree out to my printer :)

Regards,
Deryk