Hi galt,

There was a change made for REBOL/View  ( and in the future for all REBOL
versions ) such that if REBOL is started with the name of a script, after
the script terminates, REBOL terminates as well. This allows for the
launching of scripts by other scripts without having a quit at the end. If
you really want to stay in the console after the script runs, place a
"halt" as the last line of the script.

  - jim