Louis wrote:
> I am using one frames based web site to tie several other web sites
together so as to be able to navigate through them as parts of a unified
body.  The header frame has links to the various web sites which display in
the main frame.

> This is working great except for one problem:  a few of these web sites
break out of the main frame and take over the whole window.  Is there any
way I can prevent them from doing this?

<Holy ON>
You are a evil and wicked person for trying to frame other people's sites!
:-)
<Holy OFF>

How about rewriting their HTML, by stripping out the JavaScript using
'parse, then rewriting all links so that the "top", IIRC, frame addresses
are corrected?

The above is simplistic, and will fail if the site uses JavaScript in
interesting ways to enhance the browsing experience.

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
-><-