[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> > second, - you don't need to do such counts, rebol is much smarter -
> > "length? res" will return the same  ...
> >
> > > print rejoin [i " chars wide."]
> >
> > I told you rebol is much, smarter, no? :-) "print [i "chars wide"]"
> >
> > so, just one line:
> >
> > print [length? res: parse/all read
> > http://www.cs.unm.edu/~whip/rebol-unix-shell.html " " "chars wide"]
> >
> > Kapito? :-)
>
> Much neater hehe I had a general idea it could be condensed quite a bit
> but didn't realise how much. :)

print [length? res: parse/all read http://www.cs.unm.edu/~whip/ "0"
"chars wide"]

Pekr,

  The above actually displays the correct result that my original
version did as well.  Had to look at things again. You were parsing for
spaces.  The page referenced above displays 1234567890(repeat...) hence
the reason I was parsing for "0" and returning the count from there.
Actually, the count should be multiplied by 10 to get the correct
number.

Deryk