>- Open Your Mind -<

I didn't find a way in the RFC, but maybe I did a poor search. I don't have the time
to study Apache right now, so I don't know if the answer is there.

The question: is there a way for an Apache-handled CGI script named john-doe.r, and
referenced to as such in a web form, to output a web page named john-doe.html (or even
john-smith.html)?

In other words, I'd like to have <form action="john-doe.r" method="get"> in the form,
click on the submit button and see john-doe.html on my browser.

Oh, *without* generating a file on the server and redirecting to it. I need direct
output maybe with some neat HTTP header. :-)

If it turns out there's no way, well, I'll happily keep the .r extension and be proud
of it. (-:

Alessandro Pini ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

"Oh, just like that?" "Just like that!" "And how do you suggest we do that?" "I'm sure
you'll think of something." (Sheridan & Delenn)