Hello,

I've finally uncovered a bug in Rebol/Core.

When I start Rebol from the initial state (standard font, not fullscreen), I
see the standard Win2000 system font (the bold one). If I set the font to
Courier New 9, and close Rebol, it does not remember this next time I start
Rebol. If I select the font, then maximise the Rebol console, and then quit,
it does register my changes and starts with Courier New 9, the next time
(maximised of course). If I then 'de-maximise' the console to its original
dimensions and quit, Courier New 9 is retained.

I guess it has something to do with the new Opentype standard?

Regards,
Rachid