hi elan
well i've looked at the parse section and can't quite figure it out...
how do you nominate that you want the parse function to take place on a
text file say "aeros.txt" rather than a string?
and how do you specify it's location?
and how would you strip off just what's after the colon and discard what is
before the colon?
when you parse files, can it be done on a folder of files?
i have a stack of html files that i need to extract all text in a
particular section and then change the table cells to tabs etc but i have a
few to do and would like to run the script over the whole lot at once if
possible.
i can see no reference to how you parse files locally..there are only
examples of web addresses or specifying a string.

thanks for your help
keith