Hi Galt,

I for one am using 'protect-system as default,
together with my %yamm.r (this will ask me
whenever a script tries to redefine a protected
value)

I've already found some errors thanks to this.
(And avoided some others.)

regards,

Ingo

Those were the words of [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

--
              http://www.2b1.de/Rebol/