> Take a peek out the front window of REBOL across the Ukiah town
> square to the hills beyond (2000 ft elev).  The town square has
> various events worth visiting from time to time... fiddle and
> guitar bands, punkin festivals, old car shows, dancing dogs with
> clean hippy kids, the usual Mendocino stuff.  Now you can see for
> yourself why Ukiah was ranked the 6th best small town in America, right?
>
> If you look closely, you might see Sterling or Erin setting new
> inline skating records, Bo doing wheelies in the square, Holger
> rewiring the exchange, or Jeff burning tobacco.  You might even
> get to see Cindy unloading sodas from the van.

Very nice, but where's the cannon and the great weathered bronze equestrian
statue of General Carl "Old Code and Glory" Sassenrath, famous hero of the
REBOLution? Where are the boiled peanut vendors, the maganolias, the weeping
willow trees? Ukiah has a lot to learn about town squares. I don't even see
a town drunk?<g>

Erin and Sterling are doing okay, tho'. Inline skating is great training for
debugging code.

But I do like the web cam. Nice.

--Ralph Roberts