On 30-Jun-2000/15:26:13-4:00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Very nice, but where's the cannon and the great weathered bronze equestrian
>statue of General Carl "Old Code and Glory" Sassenrath, famous hero of the
>REBOLution? Where are the boiled peanut vendors, the maganolias, the weeping
>Ukiah has a lot to learn about town squares. I don't even see
>a town drunk?<g>

There is a cannon, you just can't see it as it is a little off the left side
of the picture and down the street a bit.

The problem with the equestrian statue is getting Carl to consent to being
covered with plaster while making the mold.

You can sometimes catch the drunk just to the right of the clock in the
mornings. ;-)
--
                           Bohdan "Bo" Lechnowsky
                           REBOL  Adventure Guide