Hi Tom,

yes, I found that, too. rebol _once_again_ uses
libtermcap, instead of libncurses, it's the only
change between 2.2 and 2.3 regarding libraries.

Debian/Gnu Linux on the other hand regards
libtermcap as outdated, and only supports a
libc5 version of libtermcap.

SO, what to do now? libncurses is able to act like
libtermcap, so what I did on my system: I created
libtermcap.so.2 as a link to libncurses ... that
works.

libtermcap.so.2 -> /lib/libncurses.so.3.4

regards,

Ingo

Once upon a time [EMAIL PROTECTED] spoketh thus:

--
                do http://www.2b1.de/