>I never planed on buying it any place else, I had to look
>there to passifiy my frugal wife.  I still keep hear about
>the $15 I could have saved on "Embedded Systems Building
>Blocks" if I'd done it her way.
>
>I'll be placing my order with RebolPress just as soon as the
>wife is not looking at the credit card statement... :-)

She is sleeping now.  I just put in my order but after I
clicked the "Record Order" button it popped up and said
"Script Error bla bla bla" then switched to the screen that
said "Thank you for ordering".  I tried to use the back
button to see what "bla bla bla" really said but it went
back to the "Record Order" button screen.  Didn't want to
hit the button again.  E-Commerce just isn't ready for
Prime Time yet...

Some one might want to look into that, might be loosing
sales, or more importantly I won't get my Rebol book... :-)