I'm testing my CGI at http://www.beosjournal.com/test.shtml

The portion I'm testing is the commenting system

When I click on the link to comments, I am told the browser is unable to load
the page. I have the <HTML> tags set to print OK and the Content-Type line
is OK. The shebang is OK, as well. My question is, is there something
wrong with the way I have the hyperlink rendered? as follows...

http://www.beosjournal.com/cgi-bin/displaycomments.cgi?comments-
reference=20000715121834

Is it ok to have words with hyphens in CGI as in "comments-reference" ?

Also, does REBOL understand the word "comments-reference" as having the value
"20000715121634" or do I have to do the following:

cgi-input: make object! decode-cgi system/options/cgi/query-string

and then call "comments-reference" using cgi-input/comments-reference  ?

Thanks

-Ryan