Hi,

>Wow, that makes my REBOL program look puny. A mere 7242 lines (including
>comments). And I was feeling so proud of it. Waaaah!

My web directory now has 7383 lines of code (without comments - I don't use
them with CGI scripts) and it still isn't finished, note that I like to
pack as many commands on to one line as I can, so the lines are sometimes
500 characters long. Although the script is broken up into 55 files which
only get read when needed, so it's very quick and efficient.

Just in case you wanted to know!

All the best,
--
Malcolm Campbell