Actually, we're rigging the abandoned blue truck with a few servos, radio control, and
our laser web cam glued to the hood (although we did consider pointing the web cam out
the back window instead).

You'll be able to drive it around Ukiah with a REBOL/View control panel.

We are also adding a driving dialect for those of you who want to do your famous truck
moves. Just:

send rebol://demo.rebol.net/cool-blue-truck [

  when cute girl watching [
     while police not detected [
        press brake to floor
        press accelerator to floor
        when rpm hits 5000 release brake
     ]
     holler "REBOLwantsyababy!" out window

Of course, each remote driver only gets 30 seconds on the control panel, then you're
disconnected, but you can still watch the cam.

-Carl