Thanks for the input.

>>)Will they also allow executable cgi programs compiled for Linux?
>This would be the definition of "Reb-Friendly", I think.
This isn't necessarily so, I have found. Sysadmins that I
have been in contact with all have their own standards.
In some cases, scripts are okay. Executables not.

>Any host that gives you your own CGI-BIN can use REBOL.
*But* not all will. Frankly rebol is considered pretty beta
by many following this process. I think rebol is wonderful,
but understand the reticence of some sysadmins.

>Another good question might be "Are there any domain hosts running or
>testing Apache-REBOL"
And who would that be?

>Personally, I'd call HappySite.Net "REBOL-Ready", since they seem to
>preinstall it on the Silver accounts.
I emailed them and they didn't respond.

>3)Do they have references?
>
>I host through CLSS.COM - No problems running REBOL or anything. Can
>run SSL through their certificate or get your own.
Yes!
>I also have clients on CLEVER.NET and AITCOM.NET - no problems with
>either one; both give you your own CGI-BIN where you could run other
>Linux executables (besides REBOL).
Now you're talking!!
Thanks very much. This is very helpful.
regards