Is any work being down on a "reboldoc" format or parser -- along the
lines of the javadoc utility <
http://java.sun.com/products/jdk/javadoc/ > -- that extracts comments
and presents them as a standard HTML file?

On 7/21/2000 at 6:13 PM [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Glad you liked it.
Unfortunately I did the dictionary clipbook by hand.
I just stripped the html code and did a search for "Related words"
which
always lands you above a command. Then I used a clip I created to form
"clip title" after highlighting the Rebol command.
It was a real pain. I dozed off a couple of times while doing it at
night. I would rather be playing with the rebol code than making
"tools".

But anyone who has used the clipbooks and notetab can understand why I
bit the bullet and migrated the dictionary. The commands are next on my
hit list. What I would love is if someone has divided the commands up
along some functional lines so I can present them more coherently from
coding perspective.

Also if anyone knows how to force or configure notetab to highlight
rebol

code I would be eternally grateful if they would foward me the method.

Further suggestions are welcome.

later...