Hi,

actually I think there is a REBOL program that can compress and write
JPEGs, and it's the webcam at http://demo.rebol.net/webcam/ It overlays
webcam image with REBOL logo and current time.

At least I think it's a REBOL program, quoting Carl from message 220407:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> You bet!
>
> At 6/30/00 01:56 PM -0500, you wrote:
> >Very cool. I assume the messages are retrieved from the Webcam using
> >REBOL, correct?

But I don't know how to do it with released REBOL versions.

--
Michal Kracik