Hi list,

Often I have a function built on another. Sometimes the lower function has
refinement that I want to surface on the higher function. If there is one
refinement I just use an either. If there are more this approach becomes a
real pain.

I've come up the solution of creating an object with the refinements as
fields and passing that. But I still have a bit of code creating the object
in the first place. An alternative is using a block with set words and
values, but I haven't figured how to use this effectively (that is I suspect
I need
bind but I haven't got it working yet).

Has anyone an elegant solution for passing multiple refinements down the
line?

Brett.

--
== http://www.zipworld.com.au/~bhandley/rebol