From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 09:26
Subject: [REBOL] Easier way to view scripts

It's now easier to post scripts to share off the reb site.  If you have
them on a server, you can just point to their URL, and a link will be
immediately posted.

When the list gets larger, we can break it up by script category.  I
just don't have the time to program that right now.

   do http://www.rebol.com/view/demo41.r

or, just type DEMO and click on the Check REB Site button.

Do cool stuff,

-Carl