>- Open Your Mind -<

Quoting from [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s message (11-Aug-00 22:47:59).

s> ; How about this:
s>
s> string: "This is a string with some words"
s> select head reverse to-block string 'with

... or maybe ...
    first back find to-block string 'with

s> ; Or...
s>
s> to-string select head reverse to-block string 'with
s>
s> ; ... if you need it converted back into a string.

... or maybe ...
    to-string first back find to-block string 'with

There is some caveat with my approach, but I'm falling down due to severe lack of
sleep and I can't remember it, so goodnight. :-)

Alessandro Pini ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

"Have you been getting enough sleep?" "More or less. Mostly less." (E.M.H.P. & Janeway)