Hello REBOLS;
  Can someone tell me if I can use the REBOL version for 'Linux Cobalt Qube'
and 'MIPS' hardware in my CGI bin at my ISP?  I don't want to bring down
their system by 'testing' to see if it works or not.

  In the off chance that someone else is already using REBOL on this ISP, the
ISP is:

https://secure.featureprice.com/cgi-bin/ssl/program/clickthru.cgi?id=graboud

  Here is the reply to an inquiry I made regarding the server:

===========

Hello Gordon,

> What hardware and OS are my sites hosted on?

Cobalt RaQ custom built linux box. Red Hat Linux.
Apache Webserver.

> The reason for the inquiry is that I need to put the proper version of
> 'REBOL' into my CGI bins for my REBOL cgi scripts.

No problem, let me know if you need further help.

Please get back to me if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,
Fathi Said
Featureprice Webhosting

--