Does anyone recall my search engine I used to have and does anyone think I
should put it back online along with examples code so that others can
reference a command or funtion from the dictionary and view an example to
further understand the language.  I have been tossing around the idea but
want it exclusively done in REBOL this time.  I also have some projects I
have been working on that I will most likely post since they will be very
useful to many including my FTP client and Subnet Calculator along with
others.

Pauls REBOL Page
Coming BACK Soon!

Special Thanks to Carl and the REBOL staff for a wonderful language!  Even
PHP and Perl couldnt convince me otherwise.

Paul Tretter