I read something in the REBOL McGraw-Hill book, but would like to verify it.

Is there a difference on subsequent invocations of a function if I bind a (local?)
value using make list! 0 versus make list! []

So, now I have created 4 cases:

            make list!.....0                  or []
the word being defined...../local to function or global to rebol

If I could get an answer to all four of these cases, I would be a much clearer on
state retention between function invocations.

Thanks.

Terrence "Perl Refugee" Brannon

Get your FREE Email and Voicemail at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com