I want to create a configuration file which loads in some functions I wrote. I wrote a
verbose description of the program below, but then figured: "Gee, REBOL is actually
more concise and easy to understand than my English!"

REBOL []

rebol-dir: "/cygwin/home/administrator/rebol"

j: join rebol-dir "/vindex.r"

f: to-file j

do f

so I have two questions:

1- how can i use "c:/cygwin/home/administrator/rebol" instead of just
"/cygwin/home/administrator/rebol" so that I can use directories which may be on any
drive?

2- As it stands, this script just hangs even though there is a file called vindex.r in
the created directory path

Get your FREE Email and Voicemail at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com