I was just trying to amuse myself by looking at a user-contributed REBOL site and I
realized something. As I tried to simply scan the text without looking in any detail,
I was gaining absolutely no information about the script.

This is because, unlike Perl and perhaps English, REBOL has very little punctuation or
other visual landmarks that allow one to do the sort of scanning I was trying to do.

Of course, isolating any line of REBOL leads to amazingly rapid assimilation of the
punctuation-free and semantically-packed sentence.

Just some thoughts,
Terrence "Perl Refugee" Brannon

Get your FREE Email and Voicemail at Lycos Communications at
http://comm.lycos.com