Thanks.

It would be best to start with VID functions first... and not the control panel.

There are various bugs in the control panel, but my priorities are VID first (because
everything else is built on it, including our Express product).

At this time, many VID styles are done, and should work fine.  They are the simpler
functions... and should be the focus for testing right now.  See the VID test posted
in the panel.

The more complex VID styles, like text boxes, lists, panels, are still in progress, so
don't spend time on them for a few days.  I know the problems.

I'll publish a short list of what to test and how it should work....

-Carl