Thank you Stephen for putting it so well.
If a proxy is specified in 'set-net', Rebol
should only 'turn it on' for HTTP, FTP, and
Gopher. All other services should remain false.
This scenario would cover 90+ percent of
proxy users. It would also make distribution of
Rebol apps easier as less customization would be
required by the end user.

Greg Piney
S&P Web Engineering
[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 08/31/2000 02:50:16 PM
Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]