Em Monday, September 04 2000, 13:34:09, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) disse:

>is anybody else using this?
>
>i would report some bugs, but the version on the web site has expired, i
>thought i would wait to see if a new one was put up before sending any
>reports.
>
>so far i'm living with changing the date to beat the expirey :)
>
>i've decided i'm going to write a full blown email program for beos using
>rebol/view. none of the current email offerings are really any good.
>
>i've been waiting for rebol/view for beos for a long time to do this...

I am trying to, but I'm unable due to some bugs in the current version of /
View for BeOS. I'm waiting for the next version.

-Bruno

--
Bruno G. Albuquerque     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     BeDevId #15362
      Grupo Brasileiro de Usuários de BeOS - Presidente

"When the going gets tough, the tough get empirical"
                -- Jon Carroll