Hi Rene. No.

libtermcap is a lib for console-access (moving cursor
on different terminal..)

had the same problem on suse. was not installed by
default. they say, its nearly obsolete (or like this),
but a few programms do use it.

there is a package somewhere on the distribution on
suse, (if i know what you search..). debian should
have it too.

volker

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 6-Sep-2000/12:39:19+1:00