Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED] ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Here here.
>
> Received mine this morning (Sydney time). With excitement of receiving my
> first internet order from America, I opened the box, flipped some pages and
> found a very nice book as expected.

Has anyone in Europe already received the book? I'm just being curious
and yes, I haven't yet... Hopefully it'll come soon :)

Yours,
Jussi

--
Jussi Hagman                                CS in Åbo Akademi University
Studentbyn 4 D 33                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]