The access error is the problem. I get the same results.  I dont think the
rebol.dyndns.org is an issue.  I cant seem to find the problem.

Paul Tretter

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 10:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [REBOL] Any Port Pros available Re:

Hi Paul,

Thatīs what I got using your script against "irc.libnet.com.br"

Should I change "rebol.dyndns.org" at  line below to something else?

" insert port "USER tret rebol.dyndns.org irc.libnet.com.br tret^/""

Lorenz

:client.libnet.com.br NOTICE AUTH :*** Looking up your hostname...

:client.libnet.com.br NOTICE AUTH :*** Found your hostname (cached)
:client.libnet.com.br NOTICE AUTH :*** Checking ident...
:client.libnet.com.br NOTICE AUTH :*** No ident response; username prefixed
with ~
NOTICE tret :*** If you are having problems connecting due to ping timeouts,
please type /notice A
DAE4412 nospoof now.
PING :ADAE4412
:client.libnet.com.br NOTICE tret :*** If you need assistance with a
connection problem, please em
ail [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the name and version of the client you are
using, and the
server you tried to connect to: client.libnet.com.br
:client.libnet.com.br 451 * :You have not registered

:[EMAIL PROTECTED] PRIVMSG tret :VERSION

** Access Error: Network timeout.
** Where: read-io port input-buffer size
if